Wacky Wednesday: FB Status Blooper!

I posted this status yesterday on Facebook:


And this morning, I was surprised to see comments notification. Why a few will comment to such status update? And then I laughed when I read their comments:

So, they thought I am preggy! I never thought that "trimester" might only be applicable to pregnancy! Hahaha! :))

Anyway, I'm kinda touched that some people are excited to my getting preggy. I am so excited too. There are times I'm getting worried as to why I am not yet preggy despite of trying for five months now. I am planning to see a doctor next month to check if I am healthy and ready to conceive. I read a few articles about "getting pregnant" and I came across this quiz at Baby Zone.

Thank God that I am still okay. I can keep my sanity in tact. =P I know I should not hurry and I must not worry because God will give the gift when He thinks Jom and I are ready. We keep on praying for His blessing and I know the perfect time will come very soon. :)





2 comments:

  1. It feels awesome to read such informative and unique articles on your websites.
    frases para fb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!