Since H is on vacation from work this summer, we found the perfect time to date---it's really a thank-God-it's-Friday date on the last Friday of April.
We had TOSH carbonara that we ate so fast, which is very unusual to H, maybe it's because of so much hunger. =P Again, just like the other dates that H and I had, we realized late that we should have ordered 1 carbonara and 1 pizza, both to-share. Mahilig talaga kaming mag-kanya-kanya. Hahaha! :))
H ordered her favorite velvet cake. My favorite includes chocolate cake and Mango Bene but this time I had their mouth-watering cheesecake. :) It is sooo yummy!
Before we ended the day, we had Happy Lemon! :) Both our first time. I had a few failed attempts to grab Happy Lemon because of Jomski's impatience to wait for the looong line of customers at their Trinoma branch. :(
Anyway, H had Oreo Cookies & Cream Coffee and I tried their new Deluxe Cocoa with Pudding & Pearl Sago. :) I want to have the moussespin but it's not available. :( I am not a fan of pudding but the one in my Happy Lemon is just great and I loved it! It tastes so yummy! :)
And ofcourse, over our series of PG dinings, we had chit-chats and catched up and laughed a lot. It was really a start of a relaxing weekend. :)
What did you do last weekend? :)
H went with me in Quiapo to buy some beads for the wedding cord I will be making for a friend who is getting married this month. :) It's a quick shopping for beads so we headed right away to RP Manila for a late lunch at The Old Spaghetti House.
We had TOSH carbonara that we ate so fast, which is very unusual to H, maybe it's because of so much hunger. =P Again, just like the other dates that H and I had, we realized late that we should have ordered 1 carbonara and 1 pizza, both to-share. Mahilig talaga kaming mag-kanya-kanya. Hahaha! :)) We super love not only the cakes and pastries they offer but the place and the ambiance as well.
On the dining table, there are customer's letters for Mary Grace commending her delectable desserts and food. So H and I wrote a note for Mary Grace too. :)
H ordered her favorite velvet cake. My favorite includes chocolate cake and Mango Bene but this time I had their mouth-watering cheesecake. :) It is sooo yummy!
Before we ended the day, we had Happy Lemon! :) Both our first time. I had a few failed attempts to grab Happy Lemon because of Jomski's impatience to wait for the looong line of customers at their Trinoma branch. :(
HAPPY EVERYDAY? EVERYDAY OKAY? Haha! :P
And ofcourse, over our series of PG dinings, we had chit-chats and catched up and laughed a lot. It was really a start of a relaxing weekend. :)
What did you do last weekend? :)
























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!