Me, I spent the whole day with Jomski. We planned this date last Monday and we really looked forward to it. :) We don't intend to spend so much money these days because of the sooo many gastos that await us. Hehe! :D But it was REALLY a fun day!
We spent the Labor Day at Resorts World Manila and watched the much-talked-about movie, The Avengers. Have you seen the movie already? It is really a must-see. I am not a Marvel fan. Actually, I haven't seen any Marvel movie, not even Spiderman so I was super clueless who the characters are. I even asked Jom who's who while we're watching. Haha! :)) But I really enjoyed it! The story, the effects, everything is a WOW! What's more WOW is that we watched it in 3D!
And Newport Cinemas has cool and nice 3D glasses unlike other 3D cinema that will hand you a paper/carton 3D glasses. =P The cinema is huge and super cold and sobrang comfy.
Special thanks to our friend, Bhelle who reserved us a good VIP seats. Yehey! :)
I was super hungry while we're watching. Why? Because Jomski got so engaged at Game Zoo that I was not able to eat or grab a snack before 3pm. And since you can not bring in food at the cinema, I waited til the movie's done before I was able to feed the thousand anacondas hissing inside my stomach. Hehe!




They have that GIANT TETRIS and PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES arcade stations
and look at Jomski thinking of a good strategy on how to get an ice cream. :P
Well, wala kaming nakuha. Hehe! :D
And ofcourse, hindi papalampasin ni Jomski ang basketball...Kaya nga kami muntik ng ma-late at kaya din kami hindi nakakain before kami pumasok ng cinema. Nyar! :S
Since it's a holiday, the place was kinda jampacked that we had to wait to be seated. But the food's worth the wait. :)
We ordered for 2-pc chooks with rice plus extra rice...
We ordered for 2-pc chooks with rice plus extra rice...
After dinner, we entered RWM's CASINO. It was both our first time. We're amazed! Lots of people were spending their money in slot machines here and there, betting, watching, waiting for the next bet, losing, winning, whew! I wonder how Vegas looks like. Hmmm...
We left the place at around 7.30 pm. And since it's a holiday, the metro is traffic-free. Sort of. And well because we're on tipid mode, we did not take a cab going to and from RWM. :) The power of google saved us from spending so much taxi fare. :) From our place going there, we took the LRT, dropped off at EDSA station, crossed the walk way to MRT TAFT station and walked towards NAIA 3 shuttle terminal. The shuttle will bring you to RWM with a flat rate of P20. :) Going back to LRT EDSA, same shuttles will be waiting every 30 minutes at the same spot in Newport area but we opted not to wait for 30 minutes and spent a 1o-minute walk along Andrews Avenue til we reached the corner and took a PUJ going to Baclaran where we took the LRT.


































No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!