Seamless Saturday: Roaming Room2Room

This is a very EXCIIITIIING Saturday for me! I've been waiting for this for so long. I was so happy when Jomski texted me yesterday if our Saturday is free so we can stay overnight at their house in Imus, Cavite. Jomski's family originally lives in Imus but since works and schools are here in Manila, they decided to settle here for the longest time and visit their house in Imus once in a while. Last year, his parents decided to have a major renovation of their house in Cavite and Jomski said they allotted one room for Jomski and I! :)

Jomski and I got married 11.11.11. We don't have our own house yet. We did not opt to renting an apartment unit too because my parents' house in Malabon is big enough to accommodate us. My mom leaves alone so we decided to stay with her and again one room is all ours to invade. Honestly, Jom and I have been wanting to move-in. It's still different to have a house of your own especially when you're starting. But since there are still few things to consider, one major is my mom, we're enjoying what we have now.

Anyway, this morning I gathered some stuffs we are bringing to our Imus room. Funny, I call it Imus room, not Imus house. Haha! :)) We don't own it no! Bed spacers lang kami. :)) Jomski said to bring just a few because we haven't seen it yet and the room might not be clean yet. So here are some stuffs I prepared for our new room. :)


This cute Coffee/Tea Set with Eiffel Tower print is so beautiful! I forgot that we received something like this on our wedding day. Hehe! :) Very very cute and nice.

We will also be bringing this Coffee Maker.
We got 2 coffee makers from the wedding so we decided to bring one to our Imus room. :)
This was from our friend and freenup photographer, Ayie.

This one's a ceramic coaster. Just perfect! We bought this in Uniwide. Super bargain. :)

Then this cute and unique wall clock will be one cool piece inside our Imus room. :) We also got one like this in our room here in Malabon, but in red. :)
It's 9:00a.m. and I'm not yet done packing things. Haha! :))

Lastly, we will be hanging this cross inside our room in Imus. :) Soon, we'll be buying a nice Holy Family image for our room. We also have somthing like this hanging in our Malabon room. :)

We bought this last year from Uniwide also. Brand is Hallmark. :)

Later, I will be taking photos of our Imus room and update you guys of how it looks like. :) I am super looking forward to it. I know it's just a small room but I'm happy to call it ours. :) Besides, it's a small world after all. :)

Happy Saturday everyone! Have a good one! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!