Hanis, I, and Happy New Year!

I almost missed sharing this. Boo again to me! :(

Hanis and I regularly date and every start of the year we make sure to meet, dine out and catch up. This year, we spent our pigging out at whereelse? in Trinoma as always! Hahaha! :)

Bilang I love Bonchon, we had late lunch there. It's her first time to try it and she loved it! :)



We had dessert at Conti's. We ordered Conti's best-selling Mango Bravo and tried their very very yummy molten chocolate ala mode and we gasped and said "ang saraaap..."

Hanis and I are always like that. We can't contain our happiness over the food we eat. We always exclaim the words "ang saraap..." then laugh. Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!