It was May 23, 2002 when Jom and I became a couple. And though we've been married for five months and have a different anniversary date to celebrate now, this year's May 23rd is very significant and we can't just NOT celebrate it. We are turning 10! :) 10 years, that's 120 months=480 weeks=3650 days=87,600hours!!! :)
I love love love planning trips and preparing itineraries but with too many options, I just can't decide! Whew!
First, we'll have a post celebration since May 23 falls on a Wednesday, midweek and we can't afford to take a vacation leave from work. I don't think we can also have a Friday leave so we'll have the Saturday and Sunday for celebration. Better, than no time all, right?
Second, we want to have a time out from the busy Manila. We want a relaxing and cold weekend. A beach or a pool would be nice!
Third, we want to visit a church we've never been to and offer our sincerest thanks to the One who blessed us with 10 years of love. :)
Where to go now?
Some of the quick fix I'm considering are:
1. Tagaytay
2. Batangas
3. Cavite
4. Bulacan
5. Laguna
6. Quezon
We really want to go to La Union, Bicol, Baguio, or Ilocos but 2 days won't be enough. :( Mabibitin lang kami. In those 2 days also, we'll only be taking a public transportation. I'm imagining a bus ride to the province with Jomski. It's been so long since we had a long bus ride. Our last was last year during our 9th year which we celebrated with my family at Enchanted Kingdom. =P
Another itinerary to add is ACE WATER SPA! Yes, we will have a relaxing water spa on either day. Maybe that we can do on a Sunday nalang. :) So there, I have a month to decide and prepare for it. :)
Any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!