EK Hurrah!

Every May 23rd of the year, we always have double celebration---1st is Gracey's birthday and 2nd is our (Jom and I) anniversary. It's always like that every year, but this year, our double celebration was extra-special because it's Gracey's 7th Birthday and it's our 9th Anniversary and our last anniversary as BF-GF (well, because we're tying the knot late this year, woohoo!). The past years we celebrated it at Star City, Manila Ocean Park, etc. And this year, we had it at Enchanted Kingdom. Everyone is excited because this is their first time to get enchanted. Hehe! ;)

We left Malabon at around 11am to catch the bus in Buendia past lunch time. We took a Jac Liner bus. Fare is around P120, I think. The trip took only an hour and a half. We dropped off Walter Mart in Sta. Rosa and rode a tricycle at P50 (P10 per head).

my favorite shot

When we got there before 2pm, we did not mind walking under the heat of the sun and headed to the carousel right away. Hehe! :D It's Divine's first time to ride a carousel on her own! :) Gracey undeniably enjoyed every ride. She even took courage to ride Anchor's Away. Well, that's Gracey's personality. We know she was afraid then but she never showed us that she was. She did not even scream. She stayed silent the whole time. But ofcourse, I know how afraid she was. Hehe! In the middle of the ride, I held her hand and told her to close her eyes. And there, she finished the whole ride. Sisiw!

That's me and my sis-in-law, habang nagbobolahan kami na kaya namin ang Space Shuttle Ride. Haha!
the dreaded Space Shuttle!

We left EK at 7pm, very hungry! But it was late when we got to Buendia and it was raining hard! The traffic was so heavy that we got home at past 11 in the evening. Goodness! So kinabukasan na kami kumain. Haha! :) Itinulog nalang namin ang pagod at gutom. :))
After so many attempts, we finally made a successful jump shot! Yehey! :))That's us. Timer shot. Hehe! :D

I'm thinking where to go next year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!