Manila City Tour: Dream Come True ;)

I'm 28 but I've never been so close to Dr. Jose Rizal's monument. LOSER!

I really, really, really wanted to have a picture taken there that's why it was a dream come true (go ahead, call me OA, haha!) when we had our Do-It-Ourselves Manila City Tour! Yehey! :)



LINGGO. It's more FUN in the Philippines! INDEED. :)
If you're on the look-out for a cheap but fun date, this one's for you.

Enjoy Manila!


FIRST STOP: Rizal Park's Children's Playground
Entrance Fee: Php10.00


Revive the child in you. :) Play! Take pictures. Makipag-unahan sa mga ibang bata sa playground. Hehehe! :D





It was really an experience. Keber ang pangangamoy-araw. Super saya to walk and run, swing, slide and shout with those kids!

And since you're already in Rizal Park, explore na! Take a picture at the historical Rizal Monument. :)


Visit Japanese Garden. Entrance Fee: Php5.00 (di nakapagtatakang hindi na masyadong maganda ang garden na 'to. I always wonder why they charge too cheap for such place. :( How can you preserve a place with Php5.00? Hay, just like the Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife in QC. :(




our failed attempt to jump shot. :D

Walk through the Philippine Map
. ;)

The walk way is just recent. :) It was also my first time to come close to this spot. I only see this while in the LRT. Hehehe! I was a bit disappointed because all the while I thought these rocks have labels! Hehehe! I thought it's really a map. You know, a map with names of places.

Then from Luneta, WALK towards Intramuros. :)
The wall is REALLY amazing! Sobrang galing ng gumawa ng wall. And the canons there grabe, iisipin mo paano nangyari at nagawa ng mga tao noong unang panahon ang mga yon.

WOW talaga!


...and YES, don't forget to take picture. :)
It was again my first time kaya ganyan nalang ang ngiti ko. :D


our sariling sikap shot :)

Eat at nearby cafeteria...



Well, the food is not so great pero pwede ng pamatid-gutom. Not so expensive so okay na din. But you can always bring food para tuloy picnic na. :)


Visit The Manila Cathedral

There was a wedding when we dropped by the Cathedral so we failed to have a chance to take picture right in front of the church. :P

And WALK again heading The Fort Santiago.
Entrance Fee: Php50 for Students and Children; Php75 for Adults.

My first and last time to visit Fort Santiago was when I was in 6th grade. So it's like 16 years ago! I don't even remember how it looked like back then!





And of course, when you're in Fort Santiago, don't forget to visit the Rizal Shrine where you can see sooo many memorabilia of Dr. Jose Rizal---his pictures, his family pictures, writings, clothes and other stuffs including this one:


What's this? Well, that's Dr. Jose Rizal's relic. GOOSEBUMPS!

So there, try it! It's such a fun thing to do! ;) Malayo ang mararating ng five hundred pesos nyo. Just make sure to bring water, umbrella, hanky or towel, and of course be in your most comfy clothes and footwear. :)



Special thanks to Kuya Omel and Ate Ims.
This was their first date after their wedding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!