This is the first time I'm blogging about my one and my only sibling. I've been a kuya's girl since birth. He's the only one I got and he will always be the best in the world. Kuya's death broke my heart into pieces. I've never imagined that we'll be separated in such a way. Never would he deserve such farewell. I will not elaborate what happened though you can always read here how things turned out.
It's been 3 years since then but it still is so fresh. Anyway, happy thoughts now since kuya just turned 36. Yes, it was his 36th birth anniversary last January 25. It was indeed a special day. We all prepared for it and kuya got 2 birthday cakes! Yey! <3
My family: Mom, Gracey, Ate, Jom, and Divine
kuya's birth anniversary cake---Cookies and Cream with Oreo cake from Red Ribbon (with three candles). :)
On the 25th, we offered a mass for him and had a small dinner celebration at home. The following Saturday, we visited his tomb where we brought some food for all of us to share. :) We offered individual prayer for him. I refused to recite the usual prayer for the deads for it will only make us sad.
special Pancit Malabon and puto from Nanay's Pancit
kuya's special birth anniversary cake :)
it's not only nice, it's also super yummy! :)
I miss my kuya and my dad. :( I miss how we usually celebrate birthdays. I miss how we sing the birthday song together. I miss simple but meaningful bonding moments. Haaay...it's not only nice, it's also super yummy! :)
The only thing that eases the pain in our hearts is the presence of his two little angels, my two beautiful nieces. :)
I am so thankful that my sister-in-law is such a strong person that she's raising the 2 kids very well. Her strength is very impressive. I admire her in every way. :)
SIDE KWENTO: Because kuya is so special, I got him a special birthday cake from Joy San Gabriel. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!