Another couple that's so close to my heart exchanged marriage vows last December. :) Kuya Omel and Ate Ims got married in the same church where Jom and I did---love for our alma mater? Hehe! :D
Everything turned out so well. :) Kuya Omel was away for like almost 90% of the preparation days (don't hate him, he works overseas. hehe!), but Ate Ims managed to prepare everything on her own...
attended bridal fairs here and there...
food tastings...
hotel oculars...
photobooth hunt...
---inlove person conquers all. :D
I am both happy and proud that Jom and I were part of this very speacial day and of some days of preparation when they needed honest opinions, julalays, and break-the-ice moments---the least that friends can do in times like this. :)
Let's take a look of their painstaking preps that led to a very successful wedding! Yey! :)
Ang argumento over the ring. Hehe! :D Hindi, joke lang nag-uusap lang sila. :)


and when they finally found the one... :)


NEXT STOP: the groom's get-up


PWEDE...
Yehey! Mission Accomplished! :)


Few days after Christmas, they finally said "I Do."
NOTE: Sorry, some photos were just taken using a camera phone. Some good shots taken by our good friend and aspiring photographer and a very good make-up artist, Katy Torres. :)
Official photos by DB Phos.

the blushing bride... :)

PERFECT!

the newly-weds... :)
Ehem, Jom and I made their personalized wedding cord. :)


Yihieee... <3

with our LLA family and the couple's friends

well, yeah that's me in my cameo role as shotgun commentator. Hahaha!
I was left with no choice. Okay fine, for the love of Ate Ims. Hehehe! My first. ;)





on the left is their prenup slideshow from Frame Up Displays
on the right is the couple with me, Jomski, daddy Imen, and the couple behind Frame Up Displays, Jinky and Lawrence. Jinky is my college friend and classmate in UST. :)
Whatta happy wedding. :) Lovely! <3
Want to see their onsite AVP? Watch here. :)
NOTE: Sorry, some photos were just taken using a camera phone. Some good shots taken by our good friend and aspiring photographer and a very good make-up artist, Katy Torres. :)
Official photos by DB Phos.

the blushing bride... :)

PERFECT!

the newly-weds... :)
Ehem, Jom and I made their personalized wedding cord. :)


Yihieee... <3

with our LLA family and the couple's friends

well, yeah that's me in my cameo role as shotgun commentator. Hahaha!
I was left with no choice. Okay fine, for the love of Ate Ims. Hehehe! My first. ;)
Wedding Reception was held at Marie Ann's Garden...



the couple with Erik Santos, Ate Ims' bestfriend


on the left is their prenup slideshow from Frame Up Displays
on the right is the couple with me, Jomski, daddy Imen, and the couple behind Frame Up Displays, Jinky and Lawrence. Jinky is my college friend and classmate in UST. :)
our LLA family. :)
Whatta happy wedding. :) Lovely! <3
Want to see their onsite AVP? Watch here. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!