Since I haven't given any update yet about the on-the-day-wedding-coordination stint I shared with you last time, let me share with you first what I prepared for this very special couple. :)
PROUD MUCH. :)
Anyway, here it is. :)
Just in case you want to surprise a friend too, this might give you an idea. :)
I was both excited and nervous while the short AVP was playing. Afraid that Angie and Tony might not like it. Thank God it turned out so well. The lovely bride was so touched that she cried. Tony, on the other hand said during his speech that this was the best part of the programme. :)
PROUD MUCH. :)
Anyway, here it is. :)
Just in case you want to surprise a friend too, this might give you an idea. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!