Happy 100th Day LOVE! :)

February 14, 2012---our first Vday as a married couple. We were both excited but since we both have work then and we did not want to join everyone else dating, we decided to have a post V-day celebration on our 100th day. :) Yes, it's been a hundred days already since our wedding. :)

We did not have a grand celebration though. Last February 19, we attended the 7am mass in our parish and had lunch at Mr. Chow in SM North EDSA. Mr. Chow offers wide menu selection and unlimited serving of yang chow rice. Meals are also very very affordable! :)




tomjones na ang mister ko. Hehe! ;P

I've got Roasted Chicken and Jomski had Sweet and Sour Pork. :)

WE'RE SO READY TO EAT! :)

Hmmm...Value for money? 3/5; Ambiance? 3/5; Serving? 3/5. Nothing so special about the food or maybe we had wrong choices of food? Thou the siomai is yummy. :) I'll be back to try other food here.


When we got home, we had my favorite bibingkang malagkit from Milflores. Instead of having a cake for our birthday, we had this. :) So there, our 100th day celebration. :)

Happy 100 days to us, Jomski! Cheers to forever. :) I Love You! <3

By the way, on Vday itself, since we did not have a date outside, we prepared each other's food instead. I made Taco for Jomski and he made baked potato with cheese for me. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!