Friday Favorites: The Gwapo Dad

It's my dad's 62nd Birth Anniversary!  I super miss him. If he's here, I'm sure he will be the first one to sing happy birthday for himself early morning. Dad's like that. He's so funny. He always joked around and everyone would laugh sometimes because it's too corny you can't resist not to laugh. Hahaha! :)

In memoriam, let me share with you my favorite photo of my late dad... :)

Ang pogi lang di ba? Look at his kulot hair. He aimed ata na maging mala-superman ang bangs nya sa photo na to. :) And see the angle? Talagang stolen shot ang peg. :))

I miss him. I miss everything about my father. And thou Papa Jesus got him early, I still am very thankful for gifting me with a father like my dad. He may not be the perfect dad in the world, but for me, he is the BEST! :)

Daddyow, Happy birthday! I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!