We initially planned to have an Ultimate Manila tour last November 27 in time for my birthday but because our schedule were so tight then, we just had a "date" on my exact birthday. :) It was actually our first date after the wedding.
finally wore my sises top. :)
my birthday jumpshot! :)
TIMEZONE!!! Let's play NOW!!! :)
seryoso si Jom...but FAILED! Hehe! :P
why? Well, I hammered my hand. Ang sakeeet!!! :))
Can you guess what Jom sung for me? Haha! :))
timer shot. :P
Jom won't miss to play this WHENEVER we're in Timezone.
Then we had our late lunch at Fish & Co. :)
We had seafood pasta and hawaiian pizza...in just a few minutes!!! Hahaha! :)) TAOB! :P
It's his treat! Hehe! :D
As another birthday gift, Jomski gave me a shopping spree! :D Yehey!!! :)
H-A-P-P-Y indeed!!! :)
When we got home we had grilled stuffs and our favorite cheesecake from Legally Sweet Cupcakes, the one who made our wedding cakes. :) I so love sis Ayeth. She never fails to make the yummiest cheesecake! :)
So there, I thank the Lord for blessing me with 28 years of love and life. I wished for more blessing of course, and I prayed that He will continue to guide me in everything that I do. He is my strength and my salvation. :) God is sooo good! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!