I love Weddings! :)

Highschool sweethearts that's so close to my heart tied the knot last December 2011. Their wedding was the first Jom and I attended as Mr. and Mrs. :) Aldwin and Aimee are my highschool friends. They've been together for 12 years already (turning 13 when they got married)!

I love love love their wedding. Aimee, being a very OC bride (just like me) prepared everything so well. Wow lahat ng suppliers nya. Wala ng nagawa si Aldwin since he's been out of the country during wedding preps. Hahaha! :)) When the four of us attended the Weddings at Work Christmas Party last November, a couple of weeks after our wedding, almost all their wedding suppliers were there at the party, proof that Aimee got BIG time peeps for their wedding. ;) Well, she deserves to have the best!

The wedding ceremony was held at Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Cubao, Quezon City

Dude, kinakabahan ka ba? Ayan na sya. :)

Aaaawww...FINALLY! :)

Highschool batchmates and friends:
Grace, Djanice, Chelle, Aimee, Aldwin, Me, and Celine

Reception was held at Lights of Love Events Place in Quezon City also.

THE FIRST DANCE

They danced to the tune of Waka-waka. Hehe! :D
Si Aldwin, todo bigay sa kanyang dance moves! Go Bro! :))


Their yummy wedding cupcakes was from Joy San Gabriel



The suuuper yummy food was from K by Cunanan

Their mobile bar's from Elation


with the glowing and blooming bride. :) Make-up by Jessy Alto.


PHOTOBOOTH! :)


by the way, my dress was a birthday gift from Jomski. I love! :)

Congratulations Aldwin and Aimee! Best Wishes! :)
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!