Tomorrow will be the START of my LAST SINGLE DAYS. My last FRIDAY-SAT-SUN-MON-TUE-WED-THURS as S-I-N-G-L-E. In seven days, I'll be "Mrs." already. Yay!
I'm so excited, with butterflies and the whole animal planet inside my body. I am both happy and nervous. Happy, that my "this-is-it" moment is so near. Nervous, for there might be unexpected stuffs that would come along the way despite our very OC preparation. And so I keep on praying, praying, and praying. :)
Early this morning, I'm already thinking of how to meaningfully spend my last week of being single. And here are some few things I have in mind:
1. Sign with my complete name.
I usually sign with my initials especially if a)tinatamad ako or b)nagmamadali ako. But since I only have a few days to sign using my last name, I'll make sure to sign in full. Hehe! 2. Take a lot of pictures.
I guess I won't be having a hard time doing this being a camwhore that I am. Hehe! 3. Make an inventory of my stuffs. Reminisce. Discern. AND Let GO!
Since all my stuffs are fruits of my labor, I think I should check them out. Feeling ko, it would make me feel better and grateful that I had them all these years. But since I'll be sharing rooms with Jomski and I don't want our room to become a living trash can, I think I have to let go some old but still useful stuffs already.
4. Have dinner and a good chat with my girlfriends.
Well, I won't be having a bridal shower so I want to spend some time with my girlfriends. I want to spend time with my single girls and learn with my "double" girls. Hehe!5. Cook a decent dish for H2B.
Haha! The thought of it made me laugh. Haha! Well, I am a frustrated cook. I have tried cooking but with no luck. :( Pero sabi nga nila try and try di ba? So let's see. :D6. Have a good time with my mom.
I know mom will be both happy and sad that I am getting married. It's a BIG adjustment for her. Though we'll be living with her, she is not used to sleeping without me because we're sharing room since dad passed away. That's why I think I have to savor the last few nights that I'll be sleeping with my mom. Hehe!
7. VIDEOKE!
Naisip ko lang. I need to sing my heart out. Hmmm...makakanta nga mamaya.8. Write a love letter to Jomski.
Yiheeeh... *KILIG* 9. Write a letter to myself.
Ngayon pa lang, iniisip ko na what to tell myself. Hehe!Mag-iisip pa ko ng mga gusto kong gawin over the weekend. Hehe! I am not thinking of travelling in the next days due to fund issues. Haha! So I make do with what simple but meaningful things I can think of. :)
How about you? What are your plans if you are to get married in 7 days? :)
How about you? What are your plans if you are to get married in 7 days? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!