MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

As my and Jomski's weekends nowadays are uber busy because it's only 27 days to go before the big day, we still managed to fit into our schedule Kagawad Rey's Dental Mission early this morning at Barangay Baritan. We were there as early as 8am and I was surprised that so many youth were there as volunteers too. :)

I always love this kind of activity. It feels good that in our little way, we're able to help other people and reach out to those in need. :) I'm proud to have many friends who initiate and sponsor this kind of activity. That's why whenever it is possible, we make sure to be there not only to support them but also for us to have a share on this very noble acts.

that's Jomski assisting one of the dentists
Brgy. Councilor Gilbert, our friend who's helping out with the BP taking
Feeding Program sponsored by Triskelion de Malabon
that's me and Pao at the Registration Boothand that's Kagawad Rey Lazaro. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!