Have you tried Max's Chicken-All-You-Can promo? I just heard about it from my friend. They tried it last year and I was wondering why I did not even hear about it ergo, I missed it! Deym. Anyway, Jom and I made a pact to never miss it this year. Haha! :))
And so when I saw this ad on FB, we immediately sched our chicken gluttoning. Hehe! :D This year, the promo run from June 10 to July 10. We tried it last late June. Our first attempt was a Saturday at around 8.30pm. Unfortunately, the guard said they're not accommodating customers for CAYC anymore because the resto's full already. Hmmmp! So since we're both tired na din naman, we decided to postpone our craving and went back the following day as early as 6.30pm. Hehe! :D
So here, let's get ready to rumble!!!
Super sulit talaga! :) And because of the super high calorie-intake we had, we immediately took a bag of lipton tea when we got home! Hehe! :D
Cheers to Max's CAYC! Next year ulet! :D Let's try this again next year. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!