the BIGGER the burger, the BETTER

Jomski and I were on leave from work today. We attended a Pre-Marriage Counseling/Family Planning Seminar as part of our marriage license application. :) The seminar was at 1pm and because we are both poor in preparing and fixing ourselves fast, we failed to have lunch. Boo! So after the seminar, I thought hard of what to eat. Hmmm...I initially thought of having regular yum with cheese and fries from Jabi but I changed my mind and decided to have that yummy burger that we usually buy at the back of Concepcion wet market, instead. I did not know the name of the burger stand until today. Hehe!

Yeah, it's called KALBORger's. I don't know why. Maybe, the owner might be kalbo. Hehe!
And yes, they have SUPER DUPER burger!
You can ask them to slice it good for 6 or 8 pax. :)
Look at that! So many cheese slices, big patty, coleslaw, tomatoes, and more!!! Yum!
Hello, BIG bun! :D
and you can have unlimited catsup, mayo, and mustard on your burger.
WHATTA tagline no? Hehe! :D
But no, I did not buy SUPER DUPER burger. Haha! It's too big for me. I only had Hamburger Special with cheese and veg. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!