2013 Goals Checklist

Hmmm... I did not only think twice if I am really going to post my 2013 goals in cyber space, until now I am having a doubt if I am really doing this. Oh well, yeah I am. Haha! 
Instead of listing my New Year's Resolutions, which I am sure I am not letting anybody know about, I created a realistic list of goals. Here it goes:

This year, I will:

1. be gaining a title of a "mom."
It's been a year already since we got married and I am really, really, really excited to see our offspring. :) Everyday since November 11, 2011, I pray to God to bless us a child whenever He thinks I am ready and deserving already to bear one. Otherwise, I ask Him to prepare me for this gift. 
People of the world, help us to pray for the coming of a baby Mayeth or a baby Jom, please. :)

2. be a wise spender.
Yes, I am a self-confessed shopaholic and an impulsive buyer hence not much moolah in my savings account. Pffft! But this year, I will save bread and will not just shop, shop, shop! I will learn to weigh my commodities between what I want and what I need, and think seven times if I'm gonna buy this and that stuffs.

3. be productive everyday.
I am an OC creature. Yes, until now I always keep a list of my to-dos. However, last year, I think I was not so me that I always left a thing or two in my list undone. Very sad. :-( So now, I will always make sure that I tick all the box beside each of my to-do list.

4. never miss a church service.
I've been serving the parish since my college days. And really, despite the busiest busy days in school before, I always made sure that I am present in church activities. But for the past years, I've been so preoccupied with things that I can't even tell what, that I most of the time failed to attend church services. Me and my lazy self. :-( So now, to give back for all the blessings I am receiving, I will make sure to be active in church activities and give myself to serving Him full time. :)

5. never be  the Little-Miss-Late.
Oh well, this is so self-explanatory!

6. learn how to write using my left hand.
I don't know but for some reason, I am fascinated to those who write with their left hand and I want to use my left hand too in writing. Let's see if by the end of this year I am ambidextrous already.

7. enhance my memory.
Well, I am a girl with a short-term memory. Yes, I am not good at remembering stuffs which is very ironic because I have been an Executive Assistant for like all my life which requires a sharp memory. Thanks to all the pens and notepads, and post-its that I am able to perform my EA job efficiently and effectively despite my being kalimot. I am now taking memory-enhancing vitamins and keeping in mind to alwayd be in focus so I will always remember things. :-P Good luck to me! :-)

8. have no more talisod days.
The most mababaw goal in my list but is very important for me. Lagi akong natatalisod. I don't know if it is because of my feet or my shoes but it is always embarrassing especially if I am walking alone. I walk fast kaya mas nakakahiya pag natatalisod ako, wa-poise. Boo!!! I will just be more careful. :)

9. lose and maintain an ideal weight.
I think this has been in my list for the past four years now. Haha! :-)) What is happening to me? Oh well, yeah I will lose weight. Shame that I am overweight. Yes, I am overweight with my 5 feet and an inch height. :-(

10. regularly update my blogsite.
Whew! I am saying this again. Toinks! I will just do it. No more explanation. Hehe! =S
So there, I think the list will still go on and on this month but at least I was able to enumerate those that first came to my mind that made them "a priority."
Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!