And with my co-good-hair-day celebrant, H, we headed to the newly-opened Infinitea in Malabon! Yes, we are so sossy na here in Malabon that we already have a milk tea place here. Hahaha! :)) And because it's newly-opened, they have a free UPSIZE promo pa. Yehey!!! :)

That's our biggie InfiniTEA!
I got Oreo Milk Tea + Pearl and H got Caramel Milk Tea with Salted Cream + Pearl. I like the Oreo bits in my milk tea! Yum! :) What H got is really a must try too. :)



HAPPINESS OVER OUR INFINITEA!!! :)

grabbed from Infinitea Malabon FACEBOOK Page
And to all Malabon peeps, visit Infinitea at Unit 3-4 Oreta Sports Complex, Monday to Sunday from 10am to 9am and LIKE Infinitea on Facebook. :)
And visit Infinitea's official website to get 20% discount on all kinds of drinks. Yay! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!