My Fried Chicken ala BONCHON

It's no secret that Jomski and I love BONCHON chicken. We love, love, love its crispiness and taste. When we cook fried chicken at home, we usually use Crispy Fry original breading and I always hope that there will be something like a soy garlic flavor so it would somehow taste like Bonchon's. That is why my eyes opened wide and my heartbeat gone wild of excitement when I saw this at SM Hypermarket:

McCORMICK is so genius to come up with something like this! Yey! So, I instantly tried it at home. All you need are a pack of this McCORMICK Korean Fried Chicken Soy Garlic Recipe Mix plus 6 pieces chicken drumsticks!

When you open the pack, you'll see this:

Then, all you have to do is to follow the four easy steps that's clearly written inside the pack also! Brilliant! It's like an IDIOT'S GUIDE TO CHICKEN ALA BONCHON. =P

Okay, LEZDOTHIS!







This is how it's gonna look like when fried:

Make sure to put it on a strainer to drain the oil. :)

So these are the fried drumsticks now...

...and here they are with the sauce.



So make sure that your container has a lid. :)

So, here are the "shaken" drumsticks. Make sure they are hilo enough. :)

and... VOILA!

you now have soy garlic chicken!!! :)

Try it! It's really really yummy, not to mention, it's so easy to prepare. Sisiw na sisiw!

2 comments:

  1. I also tried that mc cormick seasoning and it's as close to bonchon like chicken as you can get :). Went to sm and it was out of stock na--so next time I'll be sure to buy a lot! Btw, if you want the chicken crispier pa and retain the crisp, try double frying it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really kate3ndad? Hmmm...I'll try double frying sige. Yey! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!