Have you guys tried the new chix resto in the metro? No, it's not Bonchon, it's called 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken. 4 Fingers offers korean-style fried chicken.
One fine night, when Jomski and I were craving for fried chicken at almost mall closing hour, we found it! We wanted Bonchon but we didn't have much energy to transfer from SM North to Trinoms anymore. So anyway, we settled here. :)
Hmmm...the place is a lot cooler than Bonchon. The ambiance is better. The price is almost like Bonchon including the Menu Board. Haha! :))
And ofcourse what will you expect? It almost tastes like Bonchon except that I find it a little blunt compared to Bonchon. The chicken skin is crispy and tasty but the meat isn't as yummy as Bonchon's. :(








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!