Breaking Dawn, the first movie that I saw after the wedding; the last bonding moment Ivy, Malou, and I had for 2011. It was kinda like a despedida for Ivy because she and my godson, CK were moving to Kuwait two days after. Hay, I was a bit emo then. I'll miss them BIG time. :(
Ivy and I have been friends for almost two decades now. She's my bestfriend since High School. We have sooo many things in common which inlcudes our long curly hair, though hers is more manageable compared to mine. :D We shared the same interest---to fashion, movie types, music, kahit ata crushes nagkakapareho kami. Hahaha! I love her to bits! I don't know how would my life be without her comforting words and presence. :( But well, there's new food on our plates now. I must not be selfish. I should be happy for her. And yes, I am happy for her that finally the three of them shall live together na. :)
To my dear bestfriend, cheers to us. :) We'll go to HK soon with our little ones, as planned. I love you! :) SURETHING. ;)
To my dear bestfriend, cheers to us. :) We'll go to HK soon with our little ones, as planned. I love you! :) SURETHING. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!