ring evolution

In nine years of being together, Jomski and I got 3 pairs of ring. Each pair of ring has a story to tell.
The first pair we got in 2002 (left) is an ordinary ring that you can buy everywhere. Hehe! Sa tabi-tabi lang namin yan nabili bilang mga estudyante pa kami noon at walang budget pambili ng ring.

The second pair we bought (right) naman from EGG. Students pa din kami nyan pero may saved allowance na kaya nag-level up na kami. Haha! We used this I think from 2003 to 2006. We both love to wear something unique. When we saw this, we decided to buy it right away.

The one in the middle is a gift from Jomski when we celebrated our 6th anniversary in 2008. It's from Silverworks. Mukha na syang wedding ring and may engravement din sya. :)) Medyo seryoso na ang ring namin since employed na kami nyan. Hahaha!!!
And of course in 2010, I got my precious engagement ring. I like the simplicity of this ring. I am not very fond of jewelry. I am not familiar with stones, diamonds, and karat gold. I don't wear jewelry much. I only have pearl earrings on and the ring that Jom gave me. I accesorize, yes but not some pieces of "jewelry." Anyway, it's white gold with a small stone that I don't even know what kind. I'm glad that the stone is just small. I don't like rings with stones feeling ko matatanggal sya anytime. Hehehe! Kaya with this one, I am extra conscious and cautious.
I am also happy that it is in white gold. I like it better than yellow gold. Rose gold would be nice too, but white is just perfect! :)
So there goes the evolution of our rings. :) You want to see our fourth pair of rings? Of course it's our wedding ring already! :)

As I have said, I am not fond of jewelry, so when I was researching for a wedding ring, I am not very particular on the karat gold or diamonds. I am very after with the looks. I want it something unique and cool. I set guidelines too---it MUST be 3-tone in white, yellow, and rose gold and it MUST not have a stone, not even a small one. Luckily, we found our this-is-it ring in the first bridal fair we attended to. We actually did not expect that wedding rings cost that much! So we only decided to buy it on the third time we visited a bridal fair and thank God the rings are still available.
We got our wedding ring from AMI Jewels. That's Ate Vangie, our ever-reliable sales rep. And that's Jomski trying on the ring for the first time. :)
this is the first picture of our ring. Actually not "our" ring. Sample lang pala to. Hehe! Display during the fair.
We ordered the rings during the fair and was told by Ate Vangie to visit their store in Greenhills after one month for the fitting. And so after a month...
Charan!!! Our wedding rings perfectly on our fingers! :) We did not take them home then because the rings were shipped to Hongkong for engraving so waited another month before we were able to bring it with us. :)
I looove how unique they are! They are 3-tone puzzle ring in white, yellow, and rose gold. NO STONE! The engraving is on the rose gold ring. :)
Our wedding rings ROCK! :D HAPPINESS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!