Chowking's Chinese Style Fried Chicken

Everytime Jomski sees this Chowking TVC of Chinese Style Fried Chicken, he always says we should try it. At last, we gave it a shot!I love fried chicken so this one's a great challenge to my taste buds. Hehe! Jomski ordered 2-pc chicken with rice and I ordered for one-piece chicken with rice and bought an order of gyoza from Karate Kid. I love gyoza and I'm currently in search for the best gyoza in town. :) Can you recommend one?
We munched on Karate Kid gyoza while waiting for the most anticipated Chinese-style fried chicken!

YUMMY! :)
Ang Paghuhusga.
Tama na po Mamang Jom--- MANOK
Pumasa kaya kay Jomski? Palagay nyo?


It actually tastes good. Crispy and tasty! :) The serving is big enough and the price is fair enough. :) Hmmm...but I think I am missing Jollibee chicken joy now. :\ Hehe! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!