Mom @ 60

We originally planned to celebrate nanay's 60th birthday in EK. However, the day before her birthday, I checked EK's website and found out that EK is only open every Thursday to Sunday and mom's birthday fell on a Tuesday then. After five minutes, Jomski thought of a back up plan, yeah that fast---that is, picnic in Tagaytay. Yehey! :D

We brought SW. Yes, that was her second out-of-Malabon trip. :)
I did the lay-out of mom's tarp. (proud) Hehe!
We dropped by Our Lady of Perpetual Help Chapel in Tagaytay then had lunch at the Picnic Grove after. The weather then was so cold. Perfect! :) It rained a little but everyything went well. :)

PICTURES. PICTURES. AND MORE PICTURES!!!
I know I'm good at jump shot. Hehe! :D
These are my favorite shots of these three creatures. Hehe!
I know somewhere out there, tatay and kuya was watching us and smiling for the camera with us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!