Early this morning, an applicant I interviewed 6 months ago called me. I was surprised. I asked her why she called and she just said "Wala naman Ma'am, lagi kitang tinatawagan. Nahihirapan na ko dito. Anong gagawin ko?" Apparently, I don't even know where she works. It turned out she's seeking for some professional advice. She needed someone to talk with and somehow, I'm overwhelemed with the thought that she remembered me. She sees me as somebody who can help her with this.
Later this afternoon, the Account Manager of JobsDB paid me a visit. She said she just remembered me so she dropped by the office to have a little chat and all that.
I suddenly realized that this is God's way of telling me that I am special...that in one way or another, I have touched someone's life. People from work may made me feel like a crap but I am all worthy. I am even better than them. Hmmmp!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!