It was not a good weekend at all. Having been sick for 2 days is such a flop! My rest days were literally turned into REST DAYS. :( I even missed my nephew's 1st birthday! Haaay... And now, I'm trying really hard to feel better and ready myself for Monday. I really need a good motivation but I can not find one. Maybe because of my plans of ***, wait, I'll reveal it soon when everything is in place already.
The nega feeling inside me is caused by my own insanity actually. However, I am trying to avoid these things already and I actually included it in my New Year's Resolution. Haha! Maybe, I'll clean up my study table closet first (it's long overdue in my to-do list). I'll de-clutter, prepare my Monday stuffs, do some bending and stretching, and have a good night sleep. Aja, Mayeth! :)
The nega feeling inside me is caused by my own insanity actually. However, I am trying to avoid these things already and I actually included it in my New Year's Resolution. Haha! Maybe, I'll clean up my study table closet first (it's long overdue in my to-do list). I'll de-clutter, prepare my Monday stuffs, do some bending and stretching, and have a good night sleep. Aja, Mayeth! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!