I so smell my birthday!

As early as yesterday, I received a birthday greeting already. This morning, I received another birthday text message. I’m so touched that they remember my birthday!

Yay! I’m turning 27 on Sunday and I’m kinda excited about it. It’s extra special because it’s a long weekend so I have so much time to celebrate it. I actually plan to just stay at home on Sunday, go to church, visit dad and kuya, fetch Gracey and Viney and then spend the rest of the day at home.

Jomski and I decided that we will have lunch at home. Mom will cook my ever-favorite spaghetti. And since Jomski suggested that he is going to invite his mom, I appointed him to be my official party organizer. Well, it’s not a party, party. It will be just a simple dining with my family. I’m not even sure if I’m gonna invite some friends over.

Sunday will be DAY 2 of my long-weekend birthday celebration. DAY 1 will be with my Jomski. Yesterday, we bought my swimwear already because we will be having a rejuvenating spa experience at ACE WATER SPA! Yehey! We will drop by TriNoMa afterwards to check the ToysRUs super sale. DAY 3 which is a holiday, (yes, it’s a holiday coz it’s my birthday, hehe!) will be spent with my friends. I’m not sure with whom yet, actually it’s still kinda free schedule so far. But I have several plans in mind. Maybe later tonight, I’ll organize DAY 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. I'll be glad to hear from you. Feel free to leave your say. :) God bless!